Management and Development
Are You a Fit?
We’re looking to find caring, hospitality-minded people who are passionate about serving others and have the drive to succeed.
The Management Development Program:
- This two-year program is designed to prepare participants to be well-equipped to accept a supervisory, managerial, or general leadership position at a Touchmark community.
- The ideal program participant, called Management Associates (MAs) will display characteristics that align with our core values of Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion.
- Successful candidates will possess grit, a strong work ethic, and natural leadership ability as demonstrated through previous work experience, academic performance, collegiate athletic involvement, and/or community engagement.
Skyrocket your skills and success with the MDP
Upon successfully completing the program, Management Associates may interview for any open department manager position within the company.
After gaining further experience and proving themselves capable, effective leaders who model the Touchmark Values, they will be considered for an Executive Director position.
Imagine a career surrounded by people with the same values of Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion … ETHIC!
Touchmark is a leader and innovator in the senior living industry. We hire people with a heart for serving others and invest in those eager to learn, laugh, and lead. We provide:
- Paid time off and flexible scheduling
- Paid holidays
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plans
- Dayforce Wallet allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- On-site Health & Fitness for a small monthly fee